School is almost over!
It’s time to put away our books and enjoy the sun.
So, today at school we played a game.
to have fun.
to revise English vocabulary and simple structures.
- Fair Play
- No Portuguese
- “Help me please!” + “How do you say … in English?”
- 10 seconds to answer
* If these rules are broken -1 point
- Divide the class into three groups:
- Give 20 pieces of paper to each group
- Write on the paper some questions: what’s your name? / Do you like ham? / What’s your favourite animal? / What are your favourite clothes?/ How do you say azul in English?/ How old are you? / How are you?/etc
- Pile up the questions on each group’s table.
- Add some cards containing instructions like: count to 10/ sing a song/ mime an animal/ draw a pizza
- Give a ball to each team
- Kids pass the ball while the music is playing. When the music stops the kids with the balls have to pick a card and make a question (the suns ask questions to the moons and the moons to the stars and the stars to the suns).
- Give one point for each correct question and answer.